“Hey ‘word master’. Can you help Allie, my 4th grader and me with her homework assignment? We’re stuck.”
Question: What do you cal an overweight feline?
Answer: A fat cat.
• A horse in the shape of a box.
• A see through doe
• A rooster that uses karate
• An uncool flyer.
I started to think about proposal related puzzles like these and came up with a few. Can you solve them? (I’ll post the answers once you’ve had a chance to work on these.)
If this gets you to thinking about and creating your own, please send them our way.
For the amateur:
- A shredder for responses.
- The person assigned to locate the packaging.
- A small request (or one that’s lots of fun!).
- When a manager yells at everyone involved.
- When the specific component of a response is not accepted.
- When content contains many different strategic messages.
- Expecting to win solely because the response is compliant.
- Discussing a document without enough of the team involved.
- A tool used to create a form to produce a graphic of a writing instrument.
- Punishment administered for having people seated in the wrong place at a kick-off session.
And finally, my personal favorite:
- When the compliance manager cracks her whip.
Answers to the first set.
1) Square mare
2) Clear deer
3) Kickin’ chicken
4) Nerd bird.