Well, we’re now six months in to “The Proposal Guys” – so it’s time for the second of our quarterly “best of” posts, to help new readers to catch up one what they might have missed in the 20,000 or so words we’ve written so far. Here our personal favourites:
2. “Can you keep a secret?” – Jon’s 11 July challenge on proposal security
3. “Getting Real About What You Can and Can’t Do” – in which BJ discussed how to define capacity and demand for the proposal centre, dating from 24 July. (Centre? Center? Hopefully you’re used to this site being bilingual by now!)
4. An example of excruciatingly bad proposal content in BJ’s 7 August post, “As They Say, You CAN’T Make This Stuff Up”.
5. “The impact of TLAs” (14 August). We’re forever taught to avoid ‘Three Letter Abbreviations’ and other jargon. Jon explores why this is the case – from the customer’s perspective.
6. “Talents and Traits”. Shrewd advice from BJ on a useful technique for building your proposal team. (16 August).
Hope you’re having fun reading the blog. As ever, we’d love to hear from you – what you like, anything you’d like us to discuss. Our email addresses are at the top of the page. We’ve heard lots of kind things from readers over the past few months
PS we’ve got ourselves a new logo for the site: hope you like it!