Need a break from working on a proposal? Perhaps a quick game of proposal related Jeopardy would help.
As many/most of you will know/remember, in Jeopardy, your response must be in the form of a question.
As an example:
Answer: A part of an ascent of a mountain that is extremely difficult.
Question: What is “a technical section?”
If you have a great proposal related answer/question, we’d love to hear it. Please submit these as a comment.
Here are the answers:
- Notes directing someone as to where they can find the spare key.
- The steps to be taken to cage a woodchuck that has been eating in the garden.
- A coach, manager and place kicker discussing whether to have the football held by hand or placed on a tee.
- Reviewing what needs to be done before popping the big question.
- The loudest person in a choir
- A deposit and letter of intent for a large circus.
- The annual gathering of people who attend auctions.
- Assessing the beach volleyball players who didn’t wear sun screen on a very sunny day.
- A spreadsheet of which members of the S&M club are behaving as expected.